I recently saw an image of a camera that I own on a video stabilization device that I hadn't seen before. Of course my curious self went on a web adventure after taking note of the name. The Glidecam HD 4000. I currently own a Glide Gear SYL 3000 (quick review: it sucks for DSLRs heavier than the T2i, don't buy it, do not waste your time if you own a T3i, T4i, Canon 60D, Canon 5D, Canon 6D, or Canon 7D). As far as stabilization goes, I have pretty stable hands, but even the stablest hands couldn't capture the motion of what I'd like to get done in my videos. 
So as I stumbled across this photo, I quickly Google'd the name of the stabilization device. The price is pretty interesting, and pretty doable when it comes to budgeting, and from what these videos have captured, I think it's got plenty bang for your buck at $591.00 on one of the most highly trusted electronics websites around,  B&H Photo
If that may be too much for you, you can check out it's predecessors, the Glidecam HD 2000, and 1000. The Glidecam HD 4000 can hold up to 10 lbs. The Glidecam HD 2000, for $493.00 can hold up to 6 lbs. The Glidecam HD 1000, for $392,00 can hold up to 3 lb. The Glidecam HD 1000 would be my least recommended model. Whether you are a beginner cinematographer or far beyond advance, you would never want to assume that you won't need more accessories to add on in the future. If you are on a budget, I would say check out the Glidecam HD 2000, but even then, I would rather save up an extra $100 to get the Glidecam HD 4000, seeing as it holds up more weight and is much more durable and built to last versus it's predecessors. As a cinematographer, you'll need things such as an external light or shotgun microphone to slide on top of your camera, such things that would weigh your camera down. In the event that you have too many things on top of your camera, the stabilizer would serve useless, as your camera would be too heavy and unbalanced. No one wants to $493.00 to go to waste, so the extra $98 would probably be the most wise investment in this case.

(Video below)

Don't forget to watch in HD!

Notes from the director:
It was all filmed on a Canon 5D Mark II.All at 24 fps, with two different Canon Lenses.Canon 16-35mm F/2.8 L series lensCanon 70-200mm F/2.8 L series lens